Tuesday 6 September 2011

Activity: Go Karting - My own experiences

Over the summer, I decided to go go karting with some mates as something to do for my birthday. I had already been a few times before but all (bar one) were when I was younger and at a smaller circuit. SpeedKarting in Warrington (where I live) has the largest, longest running, indoor go karting circuit, not only in Cheshire and the North West but in the UK. The course spans over 2 floors and covers a vast amount of space.



An animated video of the course can be seen here: 
http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/MovieLarge/movielarge.html


It was an awesome experience and I would definitely go again. Despite having to do a staggered start, it was apparent we were all there for a bit of competition and luckily (but really all skill), I came first. The feeling of heading down a straight road is incredible and something you would not experience in a standard car on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment